COVID-19 and Novi Dermatology
For the safety of our patients and staff, please review and adhere to the following:
- You will be asked to log into your patient portal to send us or update your drivers license, insurance card and patient forms in advance of your appointment. If you cannot do this, we ask that you call the office and update this information.
- 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive an Online Check-in Text notification. Please follow the Text Message links to complete the steps at Online Check-in prior to arriving for your appointment. It is recommended that you complete these steps the evening before your appointment. If you cannot do Online Check-In, please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment time and check in at the front desk.
- Masks are required of all persons entering the clinic regardless of vaccination status. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. We ask that you keep your mask on at all times during the visit unless the provider requests that you remove it for part of the exam.
- Only the patient (and one parent/guardian/caregiver) will be allowed into the clinic.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at arrival. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not pass screening. If you feel sick, have fever, chills, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, problems breathing, loss of taste or smell, abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting or diarrhea; or if you are not fully vaccinated and have had exposure to a known COVID-19 patient in the last 10 days, then please reschedule.
At the time of your appointment, you may either:
- come into the office to check-in in person
- call the office to check in from your car or
- check in via the Pocket Patient App; log-in and (if you have completed on-line check in prior to arrival) click “Notify when arrived”, then “I’m Here”. If you check in using the Pocket Patient App, you will receive a text message or phone call when it is time to come into the office.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please call us at 248-946-4787. Patients who already are registered with our practice can also request a telehealth appointment by logging into their Pocket Patient app, click “Request an e-visit” and follow the prompts. If you would like to reschedule an in-office appointment for telehealth, please call or send the front desk a message through the patient portal. For FAQS on telehealth, go to novidermatology.com/telehealth
44000 W. 12 Mile Road
Novi, MI 48377
Mon, Wed | 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tues | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Thurs | 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fri | 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Sat (once a month) | 8:00 AM – 12 noon