Notice from Novi Dermatology
For the safety of our patients and staff, please review and adhere to the following for In-Office Appointments.
Please note that while masking is now optional, patients can request that their patient care team be masked. If this is your preference, please inform your care team.
REGISTRATION: You will be asked to log into your patient portal to send us or update your drivers license, insurance card and patient forms in advance of your appointment. If you cannot do this, we ask that you call the office and update this information.
CHECK IN: 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive an Online Check-in Text notification. Please follow the Text Message links to complete the steps at Online Check-in prior to arriving for your appointment. If you cannot do Online Check-In, please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment time and check in at the front desk.
FACE MASKS: We support the choice of patients, visitors and colleagues to wear a face mask. Masks are available upon request. If you prefer your doctor or care teams to wear a mask when being seen, please let them know and they will be happy to wear one.
SCREENING: You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at arrival. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not pass screening. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please call to reschedule your appointment:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone with COVID-19 infection in the past 10 days?
- Do you currently have new or developing symptoms of COVID-19 including: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, or Diarrhea
ARRIVAL: At the time of your appointment, you may either:
- come into the office to check-in in person
- call the office to check in from your car or
- check in via the APPatient app; log-in and (if you have completed on-line check in prior to arrival) click “Notify when arrived”, then “I’m Here”. If you check in using the APPatient app, you will receive a text message or phone call when it is time to come into the office.
44000 W. 12 Mile Road
Novi, MI 48377
Mon, Wed | 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Tues | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Thurs | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Fri | 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM