A Letter to our Patients re: COVID-19
To the Patients of Novi Dermatology:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues and state guidelines remain in place, we would like to keep you updated with our response. Our clinic is open with continued implementation of safety procedures. Please read below to help ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please call us at 248-946-4787 or go to request an appointment at novidermatology.com. If you would like to reschedule an in-office appointment for telehealth, please call or send the front desk a message through the patient portal. For FAQS on telehealth, go to novidermatology.com/telehealth
IN-OFFICE APPOINTMENTS: For in-office appointments, you will be asked to adhere to the following safety protocols:
- You will be asked to log into your patient portal to send us or update your drivers license, insurance card and patient forms IN ADVANCE of your appointment. If you cannot do this, we ask that you call the office and update this information.
- You will be asked to pay your co-pay or deductible prior to your appointment either by phone or via novidermatology.com
- At the time of your appointment, please call the office to check in from your car. We request that you do this to avoid excess patient traffic in the hallway.
- All patients should wear a facial cloth covering or mask when entering the clinic. We ask that you keep your mask on at all times during the visit unless the provider requests that you remove it for part of the exam. Please refrain from wearing bandanas.
- Only the patient (and one parent/guardian/caregiver) will be allowed into the clinic.
- You will be screened for symptoms by phone when you call upon arrival and screened for fever at the door. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not pass screening. As well, if you feel sick, have had exposure to a known COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, or have fever, chills, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, problems breathing, loss of taste or smell,
abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting or diarrhea prior to your appointment or at the time of your appointment, please reschedule.
COSMETIC PROCEDURES: Currently, we are doing a limited number of cosmetic procedures including removal and/or treatment of benign lesions. We are not doing chemical peels at this time. Please call the office if you have any questions.
We understand these continue to be challenging and often frustrating times and we want you to know we are here for you. Call us at 248-946-4787 or send the office a message through the Patient Portal. Stay safe and be well.
Drs. Barron, Swearingen, and Watson
44000 W. 12 Mile Road
Novi, MI 48377
Mon | 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tues – Wed | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Thur | 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fri | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sat (Select) | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM